Friday, March 20, 2009

I really am ALWAYS right.

In case you're keeping track, the final vote on my gender poll was 10-1 in favor of our baby being a girl. I think no one was willing to vote boy because it included admitting that I'm always right. Shame on you, people! I had an ultrasound this afternoon, confirming my eternal "rightness." (NOT to be confused with righteousness). We having Hemmert boy #3. Jared gave a huge sigh of relief when he saw the "boy part" on the screen. I think he was scared of having a girl. We took both of the boys with us, and they thought it was really cool.

I still believe in my theory and think sister-in-law A has some explaining to do. JUST KIDDING! I guess there's always room for a little variance in every good theory. If I'm being TOTALLY honest, part of me was hoping for a girl, but I'll quickly move on and embrace the testosterone that will soon be completely overwhelming my home. We know what to do with boys! We have all the stuff for boys! We can almost have our own basketball team! We're going to save a TON of money when it comes to wedding time! Now I need to come up with some boy names. I had a hard time coming up with the other two, and this will be even harder. Any suggestions??????

12 comments:

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

I would give you some but.. Ty & I already have our names picked out and we wouldn't want to lose them!! I am still not believing its a boy I guess I just wanted you to have a girl too much! Congrats!

Matt said...

Well. Seems that I am the only Hemmert son that can produce female offspring. If I wasn't special before, this makes it so!

Angela said...

Everybody's favorite names are different. I love the name Thomas. I also like some less common ones: Abraham, Duncan, and Samaritan. How about your ancestors? Any inspiration there? Or what about the boy names you have already used? What do they have in common? Are they both British? I think a name that fits with the ones you already have is nice.

Julie Hemmert said...

This is sister in-law A. The milk man has brown eyes :) I am with Amanda. Since I am a Hemmert, I will most likely have more boys. I don't want you stealing my names. So here are a few that we won't be using. Earnest, Phil, Cramer, and Horton.

Anna said...

Congrats on another boy!! You may save at wedding time, but now you have three eagle projects to look forward to! I think I'd rather pay for the weddings??? Seth doesn't agree with me on that.

"M" Clan said...

Names are the worst to decipher, congratulations on a boy, as we know boys are totally great! And you already have the basics!

Heather said...

congrats on the boys! You thought about wedding time, but did you think about the mission funds? I have two going at the same time, so that will be nice and expensive.

The Hungry Hemmert said...

I was blog hopping and found yours. I am a Hemmert too I wonder if we are related. My Father is Russ Hemmert, my grandparents are george and betty hemmert

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

Jaime,
I have a name suggestion, but you should sit down because it's a great name.

Drum roll, please........ How about if you name him "Rob"? Yup, I thought the same thing, what a great name::)

Congratulations on another boy.

Rob

Linemoren said...

I will selvsagt have to bring you the good strong Norske guttenavn you will need.. since you failed miserably on that both previous times!!! ;) let's see there is the popular Nikolas, Henrik, Andreas, Eirik, Vidar, Sigurd, Olav, Haakon, Harald and last but not least Trym!!!

Shana said...

CONGRATS! :) Having three boys will be fun!

Mel said...

Boys are great. I've got three of them! Congrats!!!