Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Freedom Run 2010

July 5, 2010

One of our new family traditions is running the Freedom Festival 5k during the 4th of July celebration. This year my niece, two nephews, Dad, brother and sister joined in the fun. I use the word fun cautiously here.


The whole group after the race. It was awesome having my mom there to take pictures and drop us off at the starting line. Parking is terrible the morning of the race.

Connor and Jaxon. Jaxon may have won his division; however, it may have to do with the fact that we accidentally switched his and Connor's time chips. Studly 9 year old dominates most 6 year olds. I'm hoping to have Chandler and possibly Preston participate next year.

And then there's me. Still not a fan of running, but hey, I did it. And took a couple minutes off of my last time with little to no training.

2 comments:

Tyler Tucker said...

You forgot to mention who won out of the adults in the family?

Kelly said...

Jamie! Thanks for your comment, I can't believe I forgot These is My Words, that really is one of my favorites too! I went back and added it! Your family is darling and I can't believe how grown up everyone is! It was fun to see you at Swiss Days, you look great!