Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jared's boys

A couple of months ago (that's how behind I am on this blog) we went to Salt Lake to pick out the carpet for our basement. Since we were there anyway, Jared wanted to go to the University of Utah bookstore to get something for Chandler because he thinks he is a Ute fan (thanks to Dad's brainwashing being more effective than Mom's brainwashing). Have you ever been in a church that is not your religion and it just feels kind of wrong? That's how I felt being in the U of U bookstore! After dropping some serious green on the red stuff, and throwing up a little in my mouth, we got out of there! I must admit, they do look cute, though.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just about spit my milk at you're throwing up comment! That made my day :-)

Megan said...

haha, that is so funny, Jaime! Luckily, we don't have your problem at our house! I also was cracking up about Chan's green stuff comment! too funny. You are pretty without the wrinkle cream!

Julie Hemmert said...

Thanks Jaime for making me spit my toothpaste all over the computer when I read the throwing up in your mouth comment.

Jenny said...

Wow, they'd better not show up to the Tucker family party in that!

Macy said...

This made me laugh!!! Especially the part about throwing up in your mouth a bit!!! You are funny!! And I totally agree!! You need to step up your brain-washing. :)

Shea said...

your boys do look cute, but it is too bad Jared is already turning them to the dark side. So sad...