Monday, November 10, 2008

Be afraid; be very afraid!

Sorry the quality of this picture is not that great, but the pose itself is priceless! See what I have to deal with on a daily basis! Preston routinely brings 2-3 weapons to the bus stop each morning as we wait for the bus with Chandler. All of the older kids get a kick out of being chased by someone so young. He's very serious about it. He even told one of the girls that he was going to 'get that pretty girl.' I was mortified that he said that, but glad he called her pretty. She knows he is 3 and wasn't overly concerned for her safety.

7 comments:

Julie Hemmert said...

I love his face. Could he possibly manage to get any more weapons on his little body? So cute.

Mike Bohn said...

He's looking pretty fierce!

"M" Clan said...

How funny! Boys are just like that, and it gave me GREAT COMFORT to see another be so full throttle about it! xo

Shana said...

Oh goodness, how funny!! LOL. What a funny boy. Don't ya love all the swords & guns, etc...? So fun! Oh and my deal was at Burlingtons!!! I never go there, but found SOOOO MANY CUTE CUTE shoes for less than $20! You should go over and check them out. I am definately going to be doing more shopping there.

Monica said...

He's probably thinking he'll protect his mom and brother from the evil monsters you'll encounter on the way to the bus stop. I love it.

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Macy said...

This cracked me up!!! At least he gives out compliments before he attacks people!