Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Silly Preston

These are Jared's words describing what Preston said when he woke up this morning. I HAD to share:

When Preston woke up this morning he was talking to me and said some funny things. He came into the bathroom and said "Dad, I don't like to drink Coke because it makes me bounce off the walls and it makes me have stinks in my mouth." Then he immediately said "Dad, I love it down in Snow Canyon because I can climb on the rocks like Spiderman. There aren't any snakes there because they don't live in the snow, they live in the desert."

3 comments:

The Ellington's said...

Jamie, I love reading the things your kids say! So clever and funny, and what perspective, right?

"M" Clan said...

I love boys & their imagination, he is perfect!

Linemoren said...

That is hilarious! Sounds like he is quite the grown up little soul!