Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Here we go again...

We are very excited to announce that our family is growing! We are expecting Hemmert baby #3 on August 29th! Normally we don't keep these things to ourselves as long as we have this time, but after experiencing a miscarriage last April, we thought we should make sure all was well before we made the news public this time. I went to the doctor today thinking I was 8 1/2 weeks and after the ultrasound, the doctor discovered I am actually 12 1/2 weeks. Nice! It's like an 8 month pregnancy without the premature birth! I have been feeling pretty good. I've been nauseous this time, but no vomitting. I think I have it pretty good considering how sick I know most people get. So that's the latest from here. I'm sure I'll have more reasons to update the blog more often now!

14 comments:

LaurieJ said...

Woohoo! I am so happy that everything is great :-)

Now you can replace your Obama counter with the baby one..much more exciting ;-)

Angela said...

Jaime,

I am thrilled to hear your wonderful news! Congratulations!

Anna Marks said...

What great news! We're excited for your family. The boys are going to LOVE having a new little one. The older the siblings get, the funner it seems to be!

Mike Bohn said...

First of all, your blog header pic makes me want to ditch work and go canoeing. Second, congrats on the news. That's great to hear.

Julie Hemmert said...

Hooray!
more cousins!

Shea said...

cograts, that's so exciting!

Shea said...

congrats--woops. i was holding livvy, trying to type with one hand.

Shana said...

HOW FUN!  I am so excited for you guys.  That is so nice to know you are actually ahead of what you though!!  I can't wait to tell people... so you did a great job waiting.  Especially considering going through a miscarriage!  I am glad you are feeling good!  You are so lucky!

The Andersons: said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Should I wish for you another boy or a girl? Then again, maybe I'll keep my mouth shut because we KNOW that I am only capable of asking for man children...I look forward to chatting with you at the pool this summer and enjoying that you are pregnant and I'm not!! I'm excited for you, enjoy the next few months!

Mindy Hill said...

Such great news Jamie! Congrats! Hope you are feeling better soon! Thanks for all you do to help out with the boy's class! Hope you are somewhere fun on vacation!

"M" Clan said...

Congratulations, that is so great! xo

Carrie said...

Congratulations, what wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!!! That is such exciting news, and so good that you haven't been super sick. It is no fun!

Rebe said...

Congrats Jamie! I hope you are feeling well.