Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Decision 2008...

If you're anything like us, you have been enjoying this election season, but have been wondering what was missing.  No, it's not that perfect candidate ready to throw his/her hat in the ring, it's the political satire on Saturday Night Live!  Now that the writer's strike is over, SNL will be back this weekend.  Now the campaign will officially be started.  Tina Fey is hosting the first episode, so it should be a good one.  I have been watching the news of the election thinking, "I bet SNL would do a hilarious Mike Huckabee!" so many times.  My wish finally comes true this Saturday night.  One of our all time favorite clips was during the Bush-Gore campaign when there was an interview with "Bush" and he got distracted by the cat's ball of yarn and ended up rolling around on the couch and playing with the yarn.  I couldn't find it on YouTube, but here is one that I also get quite a kick out of.  Push pause on my music player and Enjoy!

0 comments: