Sunday, November 23, 2008

Coldplay

This weekend has been TONS of fun, and very little sleep. We are usually pretty boring people, but we actually went out this weekend, so please forgive the excessive amount of posts today. Saturday night, we went to see Jared's absolute favorite band in Concert--Coldplay. The concert was amazing and we had an absolute blast.

The requisite self-portrait.

This picture is terrible and doesn't do justice to the show. There were tons of laser and light effects that really added to it. We can't wait til they come again. Our boys know most of their songs, and would have loved the show if they'd been a little older and more capable of staying awake that late.

4 comments:

Shana said...

My brother and his wife also went and said it was a blast!!  How fun for you guys!  :)

Melanie said...

So jealous! It looks like a blast.

Mel said...

I love Coldplay, wish I could have been there.

Casey Bryson was the one who stole the video! I just remember playing the role for Pretty Woman. You guys totally talked me into wearing what I did! I would laugh my head off if I saw that video and I still can't believe you have it!

"M" Clan said...

So much fun, friends on the east coast also went and all have loved it, nice choice! xo