Thursday, December 20, 2007

Chandler's preschool Christmas Program


Chandler's program was yesterday. He goes to Learning Dynamics Academic preschool in Orem. He did such a great job singing. He was a little distracted by something behind him for part of the program, but overall did great. This is a picture of the whole gang who came to support Chandler. His little cousin, Tyson Spann, watched from the back and was conducting all of the songs with both hands. According to witnesses (Grandma Joyce), he was even on beat! Jared, sadly, could not put off his patients that morning, so he had to miss the program. He was there last year (it's the same program) so he has a pretty good idea of what went on.

This is Chandler as one of the elves. The night before I went to plug in my camcorder to charge the battery, and could not find the cord ANYWHERE. I literally tore apart the whole house looking. I went to Best Buy to buy a new battery charger and was horrified to discover they wanted $70 for it! What a rip off! I eventually found a replacement cord on ebay so that I can use the camera for Christmas, but video of the program is nonexistent this year. To add to my misery, my digital camera broke on the Polar Express and the new one I have ordered will not be here until the 28th. So to make a long story short (too late!) these pictures are courtesy of my parent's camera. Thanks, Mom and Dad!

0 comments: