Sunday, December 9, 2007

Seasonal going ons...




Yesterday we went to Breakfast with Santa at Thanksgiving point with most of my family. We had a good meal, made MORE requests of the man in red, crafts, and the boys got their faces painted. All in all it was a good time. When I was growing up, it was a tradition to do breakfast with Santa at the Tiffin room at ZCMI (did I just reveal how old I am?), so we decided to continue the tradition with our own kids. It was a lot of fun. Next weekend is the "Polar Express" and spending the weekend in Midway, so watch for more exciting pictures and adventures!
We bought our first sled this past week. This was days before the big snowstorm yesterday. Poor Chandler has been spending the whole week trying to sled in our front yard on scraps and patches of snow. Our front yard does not have much slope to it to begin with, and without snow is pretty much hopeless. He kept coming in crying with frustration, asking me to push him on the sled down the "hill." I hated to laugh, but it was pretty funny. We got several inches of snow yesterday, so I'm sure there are better sledding days ahead.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remeber eating at the Tiffin room one time with you! Good times :-)