Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jared-a redo

After giving me permission for his picture on the "pot," Jared reconsidered and didn't want it on here. So if you saw it, consider yourself lucky. I think he just wanted me to say MORE good things about him. The purpose of this (and the original) post was to honor Jared on his 33rd birthday. He may have a little less hair, but is like a fine wine and just gets better with age.

Since this is the second time around, it will not be as good or thoughtful. That's just the nature of it. I apologize for that, Jared. Jared is a very good father. He is both of the boys' favorite most of the time. He is an excellent dentist and loves to learn more about dentistry and keep up with all the new procedures and technologies. He is very adventurous and loves the outdoors. He is a master skier and mountain biker, although his health has severely limited him in recent years.

Jared has endured a lot with his health and has, for the most part :), done so with grace and patience. Last but not least, Jared is very good looking too! We love you, Jared!

2 comments:

Mike Bohn said...

I'm "bummed" you took the picture down (bad joke i know). Congrats Jared on your 33rd. Nice to know I'm in good company.

Julie Hemmert said...

Not so startling this time BUT (pun intended) I can see why he would want it changed :)