Monday, January 21, 2008

My little Superheroes

The other night I noticed both boys requested PJs with superheroes on them, so I decided it was time for a photo shoot. I love the look on Preston's face! Warning: he will shoot you if you get too close!
And this post could not be complete without a picture of my original Superhero, Jared. He was making seductive faces long before he knew what he was doing.
The superheroes as they appear most days. This was at Chuck E. Cheese's where we were celebrating my nephew, Connor's 4th birthday!

3 comments:

Amy, Spencer and Kids said...

Awww! How cute! Lil' Jared. Has Chandler not hit his SuperHero stage? Dayton was Spiderman crazy. EVERYTHING Spiderman. This year it's everything action figure.
Transformers madness-which by the way, are not cheap.
My biggest challenge was convincing him not to wear the same superhero shirt everyday. :)
-Amy

Julie Hemmert said...

Preston's face is priceless. Did Jared pull that seductive face when he proposed? I see why you would have had a hard time turning him down. Especially if he were wearing Batman underoos!

Anonymous said...

I am all about a girls night- name the time and place :-)!!