Friday, January 25, 2008

Superhero follow up...

So today my boys ventured down into the scariness which is our unfinished, VERY unorganized basement. For some reason, they like it down there. I guess chaos is drawn to chaos. Anyway, they found their life jackets that they use to go swimming and insisted I put them on because they made them have big muscles. I was cracking up. Preston's is even one of those one-piece spandexy things with built in floation pieces, so it was perfect for making muscles. Chandler took his shirt off and wore his orange, toddler life jacket around. So outside is 10 degree weather and inside are my SUPER BUFF boys! I wish I had taken a picture!

3 comments:

Tyler Tucker said...

That would have been so much fun if you would have gotten a picture of them. Be ready next time.

Julie Hemmert said...

I wish you had taken a picture too! Next time! I can just picture it!! How cute are they!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love that they play together now? It's like having a built in best friend!