Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude

This is the next installment of things I am grateful for.
1. I am grateful for General Conference this weekend. Along with that goes, I am very grateful that I live in a place that I can watch the Conference on TV. When we lived in Toronto, we had to go to the stake center for each session. On the other hand, it is easier to concentrate in a darkened chapel than home on the couch.
2. I am thankful that we are relatively healthy right now. It can never be 100% can it?
3. I am grateful that boys enjoy playing with each other. They do fight over things a lot, but when one of them is gone, the other misses him greatly.
4. I am thankful for Chandler's enjoyment of soccer this year. Admittedly, he is not the "star" of the team (he is still one of the youngest), but he thoroughly enjoys it.
5. I am grateful for the wonderful storytime program that the Provo Library offers. We live in Orem, but go to Provo's library every week. They sing songs, read books, and have a puppet show each week. The older kids have their own room with similar activities. My boys love it!

1 comments:

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

Good comments! We can hardly wait for General Conference. I'm excited to see what "flavor" Pres Monson will add. Have a good one.

Rob