Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude

5 things I'm thankful for right now.

1.  Family, friends and neighbors who are so helpful, kind and willing to help out when we need it.
2.  Warm sunny days even though they are few and far between this time of year.
3.  We've finally started finishing our basement!
4.  Preston still calling out "Mom, hold me!" occasionally.
5.  Fun Girls Night Out with old friends.  It can be several months since we've seen each other, but when we're back together, it's like we've never missed a beat.

3 comments:

Julie Hemmert said...

I think, in a round about way, Jesus did make that Y on the mountain! Your kids crack me up. I am glad you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me to think of the positive today :-)

Linemoren said...

Jaime, I just have to say I am glad to hear you all are okay after the storm, and I also LOOOVE to read all the funny things your boys say!!! Made my day today, and I needed a pick-me-up!!! :)