Monday, April 7, 2008

The best talk EVER!

Dear Elder M. Russell Ballard,
Your talk given during the Sunday afternoon session of General Conference was the best talk EVER. As a mother of young children myself, it was exactly what I needed to hear and exactly what I wanted my husband to hear. Unfortunately for me, he may have dozed off during your talk, but MARK MY WORDS, he will be reading it as soon as the transcripts are available at LDS.org on Thursday. Again, your words both inspired and uplifted me and I'm sure the same applies to mothers everywhere! Thanks a million, Jaime

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVE?

Update: Here is the link to the talk. Enjoy! Again and again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED that talk :-)

Melanie said...

I loved it too! But my husband didn't catch it either. Hmm. Good thing to know the transcripts come out before the Ensign. I'll have to plant a copy on his pillow or something....

Macy said...

I loved this talk. Dallin was "all ears" when he talked to the kids. I also loved Pres. Monson's talk. He did such a great job wrapping up the whole day!

Julie Hemmert said...

Needless to say it was my favorite too. I kept nudging Matt awake and telling him to listen closely. :)