Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to school-part 1

My baby started preschool this week!  It's very exciting and a little sad for me, but we'll go with exciting in the spirit of positive-thinking.
Preston with his teacher.  Notice he's already trying to rip off the name tag and school hasn't even started yet!  I bet she wasn't smiling quite as big at the end of class.  ;)

Chandler is taking a class at the preschool to help him stay up with his reading and math.  It complements what he'll be learning at Kindergarten.  Expect Kindergarten pictures after it starts next week!  Am I really old enough to have a Kindergartener? 
**By the way, for security, I'm not saying where or when they go to school, so please don't say it in the comments.  If you want to know, email me.**

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what are you going to do with your free hours? :-)