Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jared has gone to football heaven

Jared has always wanted to go to a football game in 'The Big House.' In case you're football illiterate, that is the stadium at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. It holds 100,000 people. His beloved Utes are playing them even as I type this.
He went to Michigan with his dad and his brother, Jon and his family were able to come up from Indiana to join them for the weekend. Jared even got Jon to dress in all red for the game. If you know Jon at all, you know this is a big deal. He, like me, bleeds BLUE.

The view from their seats on row 90! Yes, there are at least 90 rows! Crazy! I'm sure more pictures will follow when Jared returns. (These are sent via Jared's phone). Who knows, maybe he'll even post about his experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a game to be at!

Steve and Kelsi Simpson said...

I play softball here in Tennessee with two U of M former football players... I loved rubbing it in!

By the way, This is Steve Simpson, I served as a missionary with Jared. Visit our blog at SKSA.blogspot.com