Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ABC Tagged

I know what you're thinking. Two 'tagged' posts in a row? All I can say is that I am a responsible person and I can't just ignore it when someone tags me. Don't read if you sick of this stuff. I, personally, think it's kind of fun. :)
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Jared and my boys
C- Cake or pie? Both, please! Pie if I have to choose one; specifically my sister-in-law, Natalie's Peach pie!
D- Day of choice? Friday--it's preschool and Jared is usually off.
E- Essential Item? Cell phone
F- Favorite Color? Pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms; except when they slither down causing you to almost choke.
H- Hometown? Orem
I- Favorite Indulgence? Bubble bath with a good book
J- January or July? July--Again, I've had it with winter!
K- Kids? Two--Chandler 5 and Preston 2 1/2
L- Life isn't complete without? Beach vacations
M- Marriage date? May 17th-- Norway's National holiday (Syttende Mai!) in honor of Jared's mission
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 younger brother and 2 younger sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples-Honeycrisp variety--can't wait til fall!
P- Phobia and fears? Dying and leaving my boys motherless
Q- Quote? "It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it!" Courtesy of my Grandma Tucker. I most remember this phase as it applied to bring a large black garbage sack (in case of rain) to BYU football games.
S- Season of choice? Spring, Summer and Fall
T- Tag three people? I didn't have the best of luck last time, but I tag Tyler, Heidi and Amy
U- Unknown fact about me? I've never been stung by a bee! (knock on wood)
V- Vegetable? zucchini, summer squash and spinach
W- Worst habit? correcting other people's grammar and spelling
X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Sugar cookies with frosting
Z- Zodiac sign? Virgo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to play! I am with you on beach vacations too ;-)

Amy, Spencer, and Kids said...

Yeah, I know. I am the one whose grammar you have to correct. My brain is mush these days.
:)Amy

Julie Hemmert said...

Thanks for not tagging me. I hate it when I spoil things. Better not to be asked than to spoil fun!

Jaime said...

Julie, I did tag you on the purse one, so you totally ruined it! :) I didn't have high hopes anyway. ;(