Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Batman Mania!

In case you've been living under a rock, the new Batman movie opens this Friday. My boys (who will not be seeing the movie) are huge Batman fanatics at the moment. They both love to run around the house wearing their Batman capes and chase each other. Preston's even a fan of Joker. Anyway, I must hand it to the movie marketing people, they are delivering an all out assault! Because it's summer, I had to take both boys to the grocery store with me. Bummer! By the time we got out of there, our cart was stocked with Batman Honeynut Cheerios, Batman Trix, Batman Go-gurts, and Batman Fruit-roll ups! If only they made Batman apples, Batman carrots or Batman broccoli we would be set! It's only a matter of time before my boys start begging to go to ____________ (fill in the name of a fast food restaurant) to get Batman prizes in their kids meals! You know one of them has got to have them soon.

0 comments: