Thursday, July 10, 2008

The rest of our 4th weekend.

So our 4th of July weekend actually included more than just the 5K.  After the race, and a shower (trust me, I needed it) we headed down to Provo for the big parade.  The last 5 years we have been lucky enough to sit with our great friends, the Shallenbergers, on their bleachers.  Parking is still a problem, but finding good parade seats is not a problem anymore.  Thanks a million Shallenbergers!

Jared, our boys, and both Steve Shallenbergers.
Jared and Dave Shallenberger.
Chandler holding Rob's daughter, Lana Rose.  Isn't she gorgeous?  I think Chandler has a crush already.  I double and triple checked my camera.  I can't believe we didn't get a picture with Rob and Tonya!  Sorry guys!  At least we got their cute baby.
Jared being the "pyro" in our neighborhood.
My cute boys enjoying the fireworks at home.  From this picture, you'd never think they fight!
The next day we finished off the do-it-yourself fireworks at Jared's parents house with the Hansens, who were in town for the holiday weekend.   It was a great weekend.  We can see the Stadium of Fire Fireworks from our back yard so we watched those from home and saved ourselves a wad of cash!

2 comments:

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

Great pictures, it was sure fun seeing you. How did we not get any pictures with you::)

Have a good one!

Rob

"M" Clan said...

Beautiful! I totally have lost touch with you, and your boys are just darling! What a cute family! xo Sara